CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Some More Pics

Had a fun time with my camera a few days ago and thought I'd share the results! I just meandered around the house and aimed and shot! I'll start with my sweet kitty, Sophie. She loves to have her picture taken!







This is a shot from my



living room looking out



to the back deck.


My favorite picture above my favorite



piece of furniture--



the piano!


You are now in the guest room.


The Amish dolls are sitting on an old original 1930's quilt made by my Great-Aunt Clara, or possibly by my Grandma Sockman, I'm just not sure as there is no label. After talking to my aunt, I have a notion that it may have been made by my grandma as my aunt said that she remembers her mama making quilts during the 30's and this definitely has the look of feedsack fabric.


Looking out the guest room window

to the pasture across the lane.

I'll share some more on another day...Come back again for the rest of the tour!

0 comments: