CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Almost a Month

Well, it's been almost a month since the last comment on the Songbird quilt. It is just about finished! But, I am having some problems with the borders. The pattern calls for mitered corners and that is all well and good and would look wonderful....except for one minor detail. The bottom border of the quilt would have all the birds UPSIDE DOWN if I did that!!! I think that would look quite ridiculous...birds perched on a branch 100% upside down. So, there will be no mitered corners on this quilt. Which means I have to figure out what there will be...which is the main reason that a whole week has gone by and I haven't touched it. I am almost to the point of picking it up again because I think I have a solution (with the help of a friend who knows more about quilts than I do). Perhaps, before too long, I will have it finished! Look for a picture by the end of this week....hopefully!

0 comments: