CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Become a Follower!

I've been doing some "research" on the HELP link here on Blogger and they suggest that my friends and family that have a "slight interest" in the goings on around here, become "Followers" so that you can easily find my blog and make comments to my comments, see my pictures, etc. So, if you look to the right of your screen, you will see the gadget with the Followers title. Just click on the word Follow and you will be added to the list! If you're techno-savvy, you can even post a picture of your adorable self and it will show up in the gadget box! It's a nifty way of staying in touch without having to wade through all the excess comments from all your friends on Facebook, and it's more cheery than email ! So, please take a moment and join my following!


PS. Also, another little fun thing I've added is Music! If you scroll down the page a bit, on the left side, you'll see a list of songs...most are Christian...(Chris Tomlin, Hillsong, Robin Mark, etc.) that I really like. Anyway, just click on those and you can hear them while you browse my blog. Or, do what I do...I leave the window open to my blog (for the music factor) and then open another window in Explorer to do my internet browsing! Makes surfing the internet so much more fun and pleasant! Hugs :)

0 comments: