CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

So--sew---Ready for Spring!

I am so happy today to finally see the sun! It just gives you an energetic feeling when you wake up to a sunny day!

I'm also full of happiness today because it won't be long til my best-est quilting girlfriends will be driving down my lane for our annual hittin' the Shop Hop Trail! In just a few weeks we'll be driving the backroads of Tennessee, laughing all the way as we go from quilt shop to quilt shop and drool over all the beautiful fabrics. Thinking (in our dreams) about all the new projects we'll just "have" to do! Truth and reality is that I still haven't done the projects that I bought the fabric for at last year's Shop Hop!!! But, it's the fun and fellowship with my sisters that makes it the happiest time of the year.


Then last week, I found out how to make a "bootie bouquet" for a baby shower. I found a cute little pastel basket to arrange my "bootie" buds in and the pic shows it sitting on top of the baby quilt I made for a dear friend. Gotta love that You Tube! I get so many ideas from all the crafty people out there!
Oh, and I have also been busy with some paper crafting too. Just love working with paper and these projects are some that I can actually get finished! Ha! Ha!


Here are some little treat baskets that I made for the wonderful, dedicated children's teachers at my CBS class. They were so appreciative of something that is so inexpensive to make,but it's the heart of the matter after all. Showing that you love your friends so much that you want to take the time to see them smile. That's what I love about crafting! Make it to give it away!


0 comments: