CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Songbird Quilt

I've just finished cutting all the fabric for a Songbird quilt that I'm making for a friend of my daughter, Mollie. I've been going back and forth for months about the pattern to use, but I finally saw one and was inspired. The best part is that the pattern was free! I saw an ad for a fabric line by Wilmington Prints that showed this pattern. Granted, I'm not using the fabric shown, but I think the pattern is so cute that it will work with portraits of Songbirds inserted instead of butterflies and nature prints. You can see the pattern I'm using here. It's called "Illuminating Spring."
Well, got to get busy sewing! Hooray for Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.