CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Month, New Quilt

Le Jardin Applique Block of the Month


I'm going to try something new. A block of the month quilt! This is something my sister has been doing for years and I've just not been that interested before. But my favorite quilt shop is starting an Applique Block of the Month in February and I've signed up for it. It's the pattern called Le Jardin by Bunny Hill Designs. It is really so sweet. But February is a few weeks off, and today, on Bunny Hill's blog, Bunny Tales, Anne Sutton offered a free pattern for another Applique Block of the Month quilt called Snowbound ! So I think I'll start with that one! If one is good, two must be better!

Click on the Snowman button if you want to get the free pattern!

0 comments: