CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How beautiful!

My sister-in-law, Kathy recently sent this picture of her backyard. I thought it was so pretty that I just wanted to share it with all of you. Many of the hostas in the picture came from our nursery here at Ever Green Farm. A few weeks ago, Kathy was visiting us and spending most of her time here helping out and working with her brother (my husband) in the nursery. Guess what they were doing? Splitting hostas! Guess she took some of that knowledge home with her and divided her stash up, too! It looks like they survived the split!
Another thing she took home with her from Tennessee was the bench you see in the middle of the picture. That was handcrafted by my son-in-law, along with help and advice from my grandsons! I love the benches because he incorporates holes in the seat area that are the perfect size for pots of flowers! Very innovative and so lovely, don't you think?
This just looks like the perfect place to come away to...to meditate or pray...or just dream....
You've done a great job on it, Kathy! Congrats!

0 comments: