CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Angel Houses Quilt

I finished this sweet pastel baby quilt, using the pattern, "Angel Houses" by Bunny Hill Designs. I made it for a sweet friend of mine who recently had her 4th little girl! I wanted to make sure there was lots of pink in it and I think I succeeded! This pattern was easy as pie to make and has the added benefit of being free! I downloaded it from the Bunny Hill website : click here  I'm taking it to Spring Creek Quilts to get it quilted this afternoon. 

We are counting our blessings today that we narrowly missed the 2010 Deluge of Rain that was released on Middle Tennessee this weekend. Our farm received only 8.5 inches in 2 days...as compared with Nashville that received  13 + and some communities west of them got 18" !Here is an AP article put out today telling of some of the devastation: AP article
and then video of what was experienced by drivers on Saturday on I-40.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjH5wQWDds  
Our prayers are with all that are experiencing the heartache of the floodwaters and upturned lives. May the Lord richly provide for their many needs.

0 comments: