CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love Sundays!

Aren't Sundays wonderful? I love getting up a bit later in the morning, then getting myself "spruced" up to go to my church where all my Christian family meets and comes together to worship the Lord, pray to Him, and thank Him for providing all our needs. Having fellowship with like-minded friends who love one another in the Lord...what a privilege! Then leaving church and coming home to spend the day relaxing all afternoon! God is so wise to provide us a sabbath. Our minds and bodies really need a day of rest...
I mentioned a few days ago that I would post a picture of my handmade Valentine for my Honey...I had such fun making it, thinking of him and all the wonderful years we've spent together (it was 27 years that we've been married this past Christmas! How time flies...), and I just love him more and more everyday. I know I'm very much an amateur when it comes to this new cardmaking and stamping stuff, but he didn't notice all my "goofs"--he just knew that it was the thought that counts...and he loved it! What a guy!

0 comments: