CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

We are fast approaching the end of March and I must say, this has been one busy month! I've had a really unusual zest for spring cleaning this year which is definitely NOT my norm. But, it does feel great to clean out those closets and make old things look new with a little sprucing up and a bit of creativity! My sewing room really got a new look. I realized today that just having it look neat and tidy contributes a lot to my creativity! Um-m-m...good thought-I wonder what will happen when it spreads to the kitchen??? I have been doing more cooking lately,too, come to think of it...Gosh, sunny days and warm breezes add a lot to one's life! I know that dh is enjoying the rewards of all this creativity,too! Mostly in the waistline!

I'll offer you a glimpse of some papercrafting that I did this past week with a promise of more to come soon. I got these lovely Amy Butler papers on sale a few weeks ago at Hobby Lobby. I love the subtle seaglass blues with the cocoa browns. It is just a yummy combination.

Had to add a little pink here...it IS spring now, you know!What do you think about those buttons? This was a birthday card for our pastor and great friend Roy. I wanted to make it look more masculine which is why I added the brown buttons. I think this one is my favorite. I love those flowers! And that little baby butterfly. Bet she loves the flowers, too!

0 comments: