CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Crafting



Here are some of the items I've made for friends and family this Christmas. The Farmer's Market Pot Holder came from a pattern I found on a blog. It's so simple! Check out Craftzine for lots of different ideas.
I just love creating something special for a dear one in my life!This was made as part of a Secret Santa gift for my CBS (Community Bible Study) Leadership Christmas Fellowship Party. I made it from a free pattern I found...a tutorial called Doll House Pot Holder on Freda's Hive . It was so easy following her excellent instructions.

This is the other part of the gift. A tablerunner from a pattern called "Sew Square Runner" by Pieced Tree Patterns.




Made this pillowcase for a special friend. It is from the pattern "The Amazing Pillowcace" by The Great American Quilt .com
















0 comments: